Saturday, March 21, 2009

SUTC in my point of view :)

Um, i found SUTC quite tiring but I'm quite proud of myself that I made it through because I've never really done anything like that in my whole life. Yay! Zhang Ren, John and I made it through the VOJ(Venture Obstacle Journey) with the most points even though we only had 3 people in the patrol(only 1 sec2!!!!). So basically for the whole camp Zhang Ren was doing most of the stuff since John and I were like blur and um...not knowing what to do. But next year is my turn to be Zhang Ren. YAY!
Though Scouts took up 5 DAYS of my hols and thats a lot considering the fact that the hols are only like 9 days long. Well um if anyone doesn't know, we're from 01 scouts. (I read the older posts and none of them actually said that we're 01.............)
This post is a bit random cos' I don't really have anything to say lah since I'm a sec1 who doesn't know what's going on......If anyone here doesn't have camp times with him while reading this blog I feel sad cos' you probably don't know what's going on. (so many people don't know what's going on)
Special thanks to munglin who specifically said good stuff about the sec1s about night orienteering and rl too if he helped. But thanks for making scouts so fun for me:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment