Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jobweek day 1!

Hi guys,
how was your job week experience?

Well, now I will share with you my Job Week experience. So, I went with Yiming and it was quite interesting.
First, we found an Indian couple having ___ at the staircase. They stared at us and we ran off. Ten stories down, we found a chinese couple doing the same thing. In both cases, the guy was at least half naked.
Yiming was cleaning a car for 10 dollars and then, I went to the two places next to him and got 10 each. He was like damn sad.
Yiming said he started AS a dog. He started barking after that.
Munglin's voice totally changed when I called him. He was like ... ... ...
We went to a HDB flat where there were spray paints on each level. Like some loanshark place.
We saw one freaking fat dude with only his briefs on. It was covered by his belly although I could see it was white.
*** Yiming doesnt want me to put the statement I want to say, but I can put it if everyone wants to read. (Hint: Its something about him and kids.)
Yiming kept saying that other people couldn't speak english properly, while one auntie commented on his chinese.
I read from VJ to Yiming's sms that he was earning less than a ____ worker.

So, do you have anything to share? Anything interesting? You can post it here to cheer for our patrol mates. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment