Thursday, March 5, 2009

Continuation of Minglun's post

Hi guys, this is a continuation of Munglin's post.
Ok, from start of the year till now, the discipline has been slack. As Secondary Threes, we would only assist you guys during SUTC and we will be your SS (Service Scouts). Although Eagle has been quite good from start of the year till now, SUTC is not only patrol-based. It is based on your batch, your patrol and 01. So, for eagle, Munglin and I would like you guys to stay back tomorrow.

Now for sec twos, I would like you guys to show more initiative and keep the discipline up. For example, talking during horseshoe is something not to be tolerated. If someone talks to you, dao them, it works. Also, please interact more with the sec ones and help them along. Monday is SUTC prep one and I would like you guys to prepare yourselves and the sec ones for it. For tomorrow, Gabriel would be the I/C, he would tell you what to prepare. Also, remember to brush up and your skills like first aid and Orienteering.

For the secondary ones, please do not talk during horseshoe. I apologize if I did not tell Qie Hua to bring his Scout uniform that day because I called the other sec ones and forgot about him. However, i would like you guys to check your emails regularly or this blog. That is because Munglin and I would always be posting here, even if it is something stupid like putting the emails here (I found the significance of this after QieHua told me he was not in the yahoo-group). Also, please listen to instructions. You all have been doing well and you should keep this up. During horseshoe, always keep quiet at all times. It is very hard to do this, but if you see others talking, tell them politely to keep quiet. For SUTC, please treat the sec two PLs with as much respect as you have towards teachers, your GC, your PL(me) and APL(Minglun). You have seen the standards for SUTC and you must understand the rationale behind this. Do not worry about what lies ahead because it is a road you all must take. Do not worry about doing push-ups because the sec threes were once like you guys and I can proudly say I have survived every camp in 01.

For all Eagle patrol members, please meet at the den after school tomorrow. I have something to tell you guys. Munglin will be contacting the secondary threes, Gabriel for Sec twos and I will be contacting the sec ones. If Ben Chew if reading this, please come. I need to speak to you about something. Also, send your Job Week routes to me and your contact details to Munglin.

For sec ones, please plan your day 2 only. For sec ones, please plan your day 2 only. For sec ones, please plan your day 2 only. For sec ones, please plan your day 2 only. For sec ones, please plan your day 2 only.I will teach you guys how to plan your route tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment