Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Muster parade + Job Week + Overnight thing

Yo guys, this wont be an email post again.
Ok, tomorrow there will be muster parade. Sec 2s and 3s you know what to bring so bring it. FOR THE SECONDARY ONES, you have to wear the SCOUT UNIFORM too. Yeah, sad news, but you have to wear it no matter what.

Second thing, for the contact details thing, please send it to Minglun ASAP. Anyway, Wayne just sent out an email about the amendment to the form you are supposed to fill in. So, download the latest thing, adhere to the dateline. I would like it to be handed in to Minglun one day earlier.
****Qie Hua, have you handed it in to Wayne? If you have not please bring tmr.

Third, secondary two and threes, please do up your job week routes and send it to me. Latest by 7th March 2009 6pm. Again, send to me by 6th March.

Lastly, I would like to commend everyone for the good work during Overnight. Sec ones, I hope you had fun and learnt skills like pitching tents, etc. For the sec twos, I think the camp was more or less like a revision for you guys. I hope you guys will take charge when Minglun and I are not around cos SUTC is coming and you will be leading your patrol. For the sec threes, I think although we foamed at the cooking race, our overall standard was there and was not like some foam. However, I hope someone would turn up next time so our patrol would have full strength. =)

Now, start planning for your Job week routes and help Eagle earn some points and help the group earn some money! Thanks everyone =)

-Ruiliang

No comments:

Post a Comment